Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's like the universe read my mind

No, really. I just spent half the morning writing a big old emo post about how I can't seem to write more than a couple thousand words a week and now Maggie Stiefvater posts this awesome post, totally calling me on my BS. Fortunately, after blogging, and before reading her post, I forced myself to sit down and hammer through a scene I had been terrified to write and 1,500 words later I'm excited about the new direction my book is taking. So yay me!

Thank you universe, internet, and Maggie for getting me back on track!

Also, if you haven't already, you must buy Maggie's book Shiver. Best book I have read in a very, very long time. Totally one of my new all time favorites and I don't even like werewolves. Or, I mean, I didn't.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails