Awesome YA writer Candyland is having a contest to help promote New Medicine bassist Matt Brady's efforts in Ghana and promote Joy 2 The World an amazing organization who helps build wells for clean water (as opposed to river water), create pre-k schools with hot meals, give loans to women for small business start-up and awards scholarships to those attending school.
Here are some of the prizes:
- (5) winners will be invited to a private webinar + query, synopsis and 5 page critique with superagent Natalie Fischer
- 30 minute phone call with superagent Michelle Wolfson
- critique and line edit of first 30 pages by me!
- Autographed copy of "The Body Finder" + swag bag donated by author Kimberly Derting
- ARC of Yvonne Woon's "Dead Beautiful" donated by Candyland
- "We Hear the Dead" tee donated by author Dianne Salerni
- One of (3) Amazon gift cards donated by author T.H. Mafi
And there are more prizes being added every day!
You know you want to help! This contest ends July 31st. Check out the Contest Post at Candyland's blog for a list of all the prizes and details on how to enter!