Monday, December 6, 2010

Music Monday - The WTF? Edition

I was totally planning on posting Glee's tribute* to me but then I stumbled across this gem from Norway featuring... well, everybody (and by "everybody" I mean semi-famous stars of the 80s and 90s). I'm not sure how old this promo is, but at least a couple of people in it are no longer with us - most notably Leslie Nielsen and Steven Gately from Boyzone. It is sort of randomly awesome. Particularly the way the merge the actual singing of some stars with way over the top dubbed in voices for others.



I've heard that in some countries they are a few years behind in US tv shows and movies, but judging from the "stars" and the movies and tv shows they note them for being famous for, it appears Norway is a couple decades behind. Like say, 1992.


*"tribute" is in the eye of the beholder, and this beholder chooses to see it as such, thankyouverymuch.

1 comment:

kah said...

Ahh, Norway. Such a slower paced way of life. If I buy a ticket to there maybe I can actually travel back to 1992 and fix some stuff. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails