Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Holidays from Me and Pretty Little Liars!

ABC Family and Pretty Little Liars have done it again! This time A sent me a digital picture frame with some ominous photos already loaded. Check it out!



They also included a link, so you can get a glimpse of the photos they sent me. Go here to see what I saw:

http://abcfamily.com/HoHoHo


Pretty Fricken Awesome Pretty Little Liars!

If you're missing your PLL fix, you don't have long to wait, the new season starts on JANUARY 3rd! In the meantime, be sure to check out the link above and the Pretty Little Liars Blog and catch up on any episodes you missed by watching them online.

I will be back to posting regularly soon. In the meantime, I hope you're all having an awesome holiday season!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails