Sunday, February 21, 2010

In My Mailbox - 12 and 13

In My Mailbox comes from Kristi at The Story Siren.

I didn't get a chance to post last week, so here's my IMM for the last two weeks. I've been pretty stressed lately, and when I'm stressed, I buy books online, late at night, when I should be sleeping.





BOUGHT
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa*
Albatross by Josie Bloss
Light Beneath Ferns by Anne Spollen
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
Little Brother by Cory Doctorow
When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, & Lauren Myracle

LIBRARY
Heartless (Pretty Little Liars #7) by Sara Shepard
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher


* is for my Debut Authors Challenge List

8 comments:

Swimmer said...

I loved Sarah Dessen's The Truth About Forever it was by far the best book by her

TerryLynnJohnson said...

How strange, I've just returned from the States where I bought most of these books you did! I started Iron King first.

kah said...

Some of those are on my MUST READ list. :) Looks like you got some good ones.

Monster of Books said...

The Iron King is amazing. I really want to read Incarceron. Enjoy and Happy Reading!!

Lori said...

Very nice list of books. Enjoy your books. Here's Mine.

Carrie Harris said...

I've read about half of those and WANT to read the other half.

Yeah, we really need to get together sometime.

Valerie Kemp said...

Well, duh, Carrie!

Lacey J Edwards said...

The Iron King and When You Reach me are two near the top of my list. Great picks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails