Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Five Summer Reads

What is this? Two posts in one week?? How can this be? I've been on a bit of a reading kick lately so I thought I'd share since it's been SO long that I've read voraciously.


Right now I'm into summer books. Every winter I crave summer stories, you know those books that take place on summer vacation and are filled with summer romance and summer angst and um, summer. And then I end up buying some, and don't read them. So I decided that for once, I'm going to enjoy some summer books in the summer! This is what I've read so far.





Jenny Han's Summer Trilogy





Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols - My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick - Unbreak My Heart by Melissa C. Walker


Up next are:






Moonglass by Jessi Kirby & Invincible Summer by Hannah Moskowitz


What are some of your favorite summer reads? I'm always on the lookout for more!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails