Monday, November 1, 2010

Music Monday - NaNo edition!

Happy first day of NaNoWriMo! I've already done my writing for the day and got my first 1388 words of GRAVITY down on the page. I'm going into NaNo this year fairly blind so it will be interesting to see how long I manage to keep up my wordcount goals.

Today's song is one featured on my NaNo playlist. It is one of my all time favorite songs from one of my all time favorite movies. It's potentially NSFW (there's a couple f-bombs in there) so listen at your own risk.


Talk Show Host - Radiohead


Also, today is the first day of our new weekly short story format over at Tangled Fiction! Part one of our new story IN THE CARDS by Lacey is up now. Natalie will be posting part two on Wednesday and I'll be finishing the story on Friday. So if you need a break from NaNo, be sure to check it out! (It's also up on the Tangled Fiction Livejournal Community.)

3 comments:

Stina said...

Congrats on the word count. I've done nada, other than write comments on blogs. Unfortunately one of my kids has no school today. Fortunately he's old enough to entertain himself while I try to squeeze in a few words. :)

Family Blog said...

Yes. congrats on the word count. I'm still working on my outline. *blushes*

Lacey J Edwards said...

Congrats on the word count! :D I'm avoiding NaNo this year, but I wish everyone good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails