Monday, August 23, 2010

Music Monday

I love seeing what authors are listening to when they write, and I love finding new music so I decided to start doing Music Mondays to share what I'm listening to!

This week, since I'm knee deep in revisions on Imaginary Heart, I thought I would share a couple of songs from the playlist.

These are from the first draft, and it's interesting how my music choices have changed as I've moved into revisions.


The Ahn Trio & Susie Suh


Aqualung - Strange and Beautiful


Paramore - All I Wanted


Do you use playlists when you write? What are you listening to?

3 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I always use playlists :)

My music varies from oldschool U2, to Shannon Noll, to 30 Seconds to Mars haha colour me eclectic

Shannon Messenger said...

OMG "All I wanted" is on my playlist too!

Yes--I totally have playlists when I write. All different ones, depending on the scene. Right now I am all about "Dust Storm" by The Spill Canvas. :)

Larissa said...

I do use playlists! I can't listen to yours right now, but I love Paramore, and I want to add them to my new wip's playlist when I get paid next week. LOL.

For one wip, my playlist is The Rise of Defiance (www.myspace.com/theriseofdefiance) and Evanescence. For the other, Evanescence and Flyleaf. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails