Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pretty Little Liars Fans - What Do You Want To Know?

My time as a Pretty Little Liars Secret Keeper is coming to an end. I'm going to miss playing the game as Emily. It was a lot of fun.

Since I managed to keep most of my secrets - some of that is thanks to you! A is offering me the chance to ask ONE question to Shay Mitchell, the actress that plays Emily on the ABC Family tv show. They're going to film Shay answering it!



So my question to you Pretty Little Liars fans is what should I ask?

What do YOU want to know?

Post your questions in the comments and I'll pick one!

1 comment:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

wow very cool hmm well something like

" What was the first thing that came to mind when you found out you were to play Emily?"

good luck! and be sure to let us know what you ask and of her answer :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails