Sunday, May 30, 2010

In My Mailbox - 27 BEA week!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi (who I met this week!) at The Story Siren

I'm still in NYC hanging out with family and recovering from bookstravaganza that was BEA! So this week I'm posting a pic of my BEA haul, which did not come in my mailbox but instead came at the expense of my sore shoulders and tired feet (and was so totally worth it). I had to box most of them up and mail them back so technically they'll be in my mailbox next week but anyhoo, LOOK AT WHAT I GOT!!



Some of the ARCs I'm most excited about are:

Delirium by Lauren Oliver *signed*
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Matched by Ally Condie
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger *signed*
Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles *signed*
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
The Absolute Value of -1 by Steve Brezenoff *signed*
Freak Observer by Blythe Woolston
Accomplice by Eireann Corrigan *signed*

But as you can see there are tons more and I am so excited to read them that I can hardly decide which to read first. I also got to meet some of my favorite authors and get signed copies of their books, like Richelle Mead and Spirit Bound!

A full post on BEA is coming next week!

9 comments:

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

It was great meeting you! You sure did get a lot of awesome books! :)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I really want Rot and Ruin and Rich and Mad. So jealous!

-Lauren

lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

Ky said...

Jealousness!!! You got A TON!

Melissa Hurst said...

Wow! I wish I could get my hands on some of those books you have there:)

Anonymous said...

It looks like everyone who went made out pretty good. Enjoy all your new books!

Riv Re said...

I live in NYC. I wish I'd gone to BEA...but it was WAY to expensive :(

Melissa said...

Lucky lady!! So many of those are on my wishlist - Beautiful Darkness, Matched, and Paranormalcy especially!

YA Book Queen said...

Wow!! Delirium! The Mockingbirds! Matched!! (I'll stop before I name all of them, lol)

I hope you enjoy them all! I can't wait to see the reviews :)

Melissa said...

Wow. You got a crazy amount of awesome books! I NEED to go to BEA next year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails