Sunday, April 11, 2010

In My Mailbox - 20

Once again, yay for the Book Depository, early releases, and cool British covers!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren






FOR REVIEW
Party by Tom Leveen

BOUGHT
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
What They Always Tell Us by Martin Wilson
Knife by R. J. Anderson
Rebel by R. J. Anderson
A Wish After Midnight by Zetta Elliot
The Other Side of the Island by Allegra Goodman
The Pox Party (The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing, Traitor to the Nation, #1) by M.T. Anderson
Hold Still by Nina LaCour

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Excellent books this week. I really want to read Will Grayson, Will Grayson. I love that cover for A Wish After Midnight. Happy Reading!

deltay said...

What a great week! Happy reading :)

Monster of Books said...

Hold Still is a emotionally beautiful book :) Hope you enjoy your haul, Happy Reading XD

Anonymous said...

LOVE Book Depository! Besides cool British covers (like the Demon's Lexicon series–their covers are miles better than the US ones), they also come out in paperback at around the same time as the hardcover (which is great for me on account of I kind of hate hardcovers) (except for when I sell a book and it gets printed in hardcover). I've already pre-ordered MOCKINGJAY and DEMON'S COVENANT and SISTERS RED from BD.

Valerie Kemp said...

Stirling, I'm the same! I love trade paperbacks so the UK versions are great for me (and my wallet!). I actually pre-ordered Demon's Covenant and Sisters Red from them too! I love the UK covers for the Demon's books. I'm getting Mockinjay from Amazon though because I want to make sure my set matches (because I'm anal like that) and because I want to have it the day it comes out. Can't wait to read that book!

Related Posts with Thumbnails