Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Skip A Starbucks, Help A Child Get Home, And Win Prizes!

If you haven't seen this already, C.J. Redwine author and query whiz extraordinaire (check out her AWESOME Query Workshops!) is hosting a contest to raise funds to help bring home the baby girl she's adopted from China. Read her heartwrenching story.



For just the cost of a coffee at Starbucks, ($5) you can help! And by donating, you can win some pretty awesome prizes donated by some even awesomer people! C.J.

Donate at least $5 through paypal at C.J.'s blog and you will be entered into her massive giveaway.

BUT, THAT'S NOT ALL!

I'm chipping in too. If you donate a minimum of $5 by noon PT tomorrow August 26th, and come back and post about it in the comments, you will be entered to win a SIGNED copy of RETURN TO PARADISE by Simone Elkeles! This giveaway is INTERNATIONAL! I will ship the book anywhere in the world.


AND it's not just me that's chipping in! Lots of Authors and Bloggers are pitching in with giveaways of their own!

Donate $5 or more and you can enter to win AMAZING prizes like:

- An EGMONT Prize pack, including an ARC of THE LOST SAINT from Bree Despain

- An ARC of DEMONGLASS (Hex Hall #2) from Rachel Hawkins

- The Mortal Instruments Trilogy including a SIGNED copy of CITY OF GLASS from Myra McEntire

- Registration for C.J.'s September Query Workshop and one of five Query Critiques from Shannon Messenger!

- SIGNED copies of SHIVER and LINGER by Maggie Stiefvater, an ARC of EXTRAORDINARY by Nancy Werlin, AND extra entries into Sara McClung's International ARC Extravaganza!

- SIGNED Hard cover of CLAIRE DE LUNE by Christine Johnson PLUS extra entries into Carolina Valdez Miller's ARCs Galore contest!

5 comments:

Jessy said...

I donated. I hope it helps and they can bring their daughter home safely.

C.J. Redwine said...

Thank you so much for posting this!

Jami Gold said...

I love seeing so much support for CJ! Thanks - I donated.

Unknown said...

I donated yesterday :)

robin [at] intensewhisper [dot] com

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

I LOVE Simone Elkeles! What a fabulous prize, Valerie! I donated yesterday, and oh gosh, I would love to win this. But I'm also so glad I helped CJ. I so much want to be able to see her with her little girl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails