Friday, August 27, 2010

Five Things on a Friday + WINNER!

First up: WINNER! - The winner of the signed ARC of RETURN TO PARADISE by Simone Elkeles is CAROLINA VALDEZ MILLER! Check your email, I will be contacting you soon for your mailing address.

2. The Apple Pecan Chicken Salad at Wendy's is my new addiction! If you love salads, you must try this! The Pomegranate Vinaigrette is amazing!

3. I'm not really a huge Katy Perry fan, but I can't stop singing Teenage Dream this week.


4. I'm STILL emotionally drained from reading MOCKINGJAY.

5. I spent ALL day Wednesday working on my new blog look! What do you think?

5 comments:

Fi-chan said...

CONGRATS CAROL! she's super great, she deserves it!

and Teenage Dream IS addictive :D

and love your new layout! very neat, and love the blues! and your header is so.. simple yet very lovely!

Summer Ross said...

Love the blog look, such a pretty blue, refreshing almost. Congrats to the winner and I haven't read mocking jay. Not sure I will

Stina said...

Woo hoo, Carol!

I can't wait to read Return to Paradise. It's coming with my Mockingjay order, which isn't coming until The Duff is released. *shakes head* What was I thinking????

Love the new look.

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

Thanks so much, Valerie!!! I'm so so happy! Yahoooooo!! This totally made my day!!

I still haven't read Mockingjay (I know, right!!), but I hope to pick it up this weekend. All the buzz is making me so anxious to read it!

And that Katy Perry song is really good. This is the first I've heard it. I'll have to download it. Thanks for posting it!

Again, thanks a ton for hosting this, for CJ especially. I'm so happy and feel so lucky I won!

Alison Miller said...

I'm going to have to get this Mockingjay book - one more to the list. :)

I bestowed a most special honor on you...

http://alisonmiller20.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-blog-award.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails