Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 2010 and 200 Followers Contest!

It's 2010 and I'm stunned to have over 200 followers! I figure there's only one way to celebrate these two things, and that's by giving stuff away! I've got a ton of books stacked around my house, so I decided that this month's contest will be for readers. Next month I have something cool cooked up for writers!

Here's what you can win:

(One day I will stop taking pictures with my blackberry. That day is not today.)



PRIZES
I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder
Night Runner by Max Turner
When It Happens by Susan Colasanti
The Pace by Shelena Shorts
Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda
The Hollow by Jessica Verday


RULES:

  • There will be TWO winners.
  • First place gets to choose any 2 books. Second place gets 1 book.
  • This contest is international.
  • You MUST be a follower to enter.
  • +5 if you blog about this contest.
  • +3 if you link to this contest in your sidebar.
  • +1 if you tweet about or post this contest on facebook.
  • Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on January 28, 2010.
  • I will announce the winner on January 31, 2010.

Fill out the form below to enter.
I'm going to give google forms a try for the first time ever. Wish me luck!

Contest has ended. Check back January 31st to see who won!

31 comments:

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

Oooohh, I will totally enter. As soon as I earn some extra points!!

Marce said...

Congrats and thanks for making it international...sweet.

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/01/internation-contest-over-i-should-be.html

Anya said...

Awesome contest and thanks for makin it international:
Im crossing my fingers for myself..I know..selfish LOL

:)

Bianca said...

Awesome contest!

Thank you and congrats on the followers!

Sara {Rhapsody and Chaos} said...

sweeeeeeeeet! I'm totally entering... Just have to earn the points first!!

I can't wait to hold a 200 followers contest, that's so awesome!! (My 100 followers contest just started too)

Justine said...

This is a great contest! Congrats on 200 followers! :)

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

Congrats on getting 200 followers!! Fantastic contest :D

Unknown said...

Congratulations on reaching the 200 Follower mark!
Here's to an excellent 2010!
RKCharron

Mardel said...

Nice - it's sweet of you to celebrate your blog success by holding a contest. I've been wanting to read Devil's Kiss for quite awhile now.

Congratulations on your Blog Success!

Brodie said...

Awesome contest, great books up for grabs! Congrats on 200 followers! :D

elaing8 said...

congrats on 200+ followers

Rex Robot Reviews said...

Great contest!

Llehn said...

Congrats on 200!

Anonymous said...

great contest! thanks!

Dani. said...

Congrats on 200! Thats a big accomplishment!

Also, great contest- I really want to read I Heart You, You Haunt Me & Devils Kiss! :]

Anonymous said...

Congrats on reaching so many followeres! Thanks for the awesome contest! :D

Ladytink_534 said...

thanks for the great contest and congrats on the followers!

YA Book Queen said...

Congrats on all your followers!! And thank you so much for the amazing contest! :)

estereta said...

Congrats for the 200 followers and thanks for the international contest!

Alessandra said...

Congratulations on having 200 followers!

IanIan said...

Thank you for opening this internationally. And congrats, I believe you'll have more followers :D

mariska said...

Thank you for making it internationally ! and congrats on the followers :)

i'm gonna fill in the form

sRy_ said...

sorry, I resubmitted the form because I had forgotten to put the links.
Thanks for this international contest! :))

bookaholic said...

Such a cool contest! Thanks a lot for making it international! Great selection of books too...I'm so hoping that I win!!!
Congrats on 200 followers! Way to go!

frndz.debas@gmail.com

YellowBanana said...

awesome, thanks so much!! (especially for making it international :D)

Lacey J Edwards said...

I've just received I HEART YOU, YOU HAUNT ME and I LOVE it so far.

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo much for making it international, fingers crossed because I'm dying to get my hands on a hardcover of "Devil's Kiss" :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on reaching over 200 followers! :D

Persephone said...

Very awesome contest!

Unknown said...

Ooh... Very exciting :)

Congrats on the 200 followers! *throws glitter and confetti and does a happy dance*

Ellz said...

I hope I did not enter this twice, sorry if I did. I try to leave a comment after entering, I may have forgotten.

Related Posts with Thumbnails