Sunday, January 31, 2010

2010 200 Follower Contest Winners!

Thanks to Google Docs and The Contest Winner Picker Here are the winners!

2nd PRIZE - Winner gets choice of one book!
Natalie at Mindful Musings

1st PRIZE - Winner gets a choice of two books is:
Jenn-ay at My Tea Time is Book Time

Congrats to the winners! I have emailed you both. If I don't hear back from you within the next 2 days I will choose another winner. I'll be doing another contest in February so be sure to check back.

And don't forget the contest my crit group is having at our blog Sisters In Scribe. You can win a signed hard cover copy of the Vampire Academy book Blood Promise by Richelle Mead. Go here to enter!

5 comments:

Jennay and Luke the Pup said...

Yay!!! I won : ) Thanks for having this contest. It's such a great feeling when I open my email and see that I won some books! Definitely cannot wait to open the package when it comes : )

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

Congrats winners!

TerryLynnJohnson said...

Great contest. congrats.

Bere said...

Congratulations to the winners! =)

Unknown said...

Yay for the winners and good books!

Related Posts with Thumbnails