Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Universe Always Knows

A recent Note From The Universe:

You know, almost anything you feel you "have to" do, like cleaning and washing, can become a chore, even a drudgery; while those things that remain optional, like Disney World and Twister, can seem far more inviting, even fun.

So, as you go down the path of life, particularly when it seems you must force yourself through the motions, it just may help if you pause and give thought to the countless souls who'd give most anything for the option of even your "chores."

Life... it can sometimes be like one of those really, really "good problems," huh?


I got this in my email while slogging through what feels like the most painful and tedious and frustrating revision of my writing life. It made me realize that a year ago, I would've killed to have a finished draft of a novel complete with expert revision notes and people eagerly waiting to read it.

So... I guess it's all about perspective, huh?

3 comments:

Summer Ross said...

and sometimes we have to help our selves put our self in perspective. good post

Frankie Diane Mallis said...

Oh is that from Mike Dooley? I get those too:-)

Natalie C Parker said...

I just like to put a little emphasis on the *eagerly* part of this post. Eeeeeeagerly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails