Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Five (minus four)

So yeah I could only come up with one thing for today, but it's a winner!


I think this might be the most awesome book ever. I'm totally going to use it to spice up my ms! Some of my favorites:

- "His gaze was as soft as a caress." (Who cares if it makes sense? It sounds pretty!)

- "The smoldering flame she saw in his eye startled her." (It would startle me too!)

(Thanks to Awful Library Books for making me aware that this book exists!)

4 comments:

Stina said...

*rushes off to see if library has the book*

Frankie Diane Mallis said...

My CP just sent me a link to this book. I laughed so hard and I want it!!!! Can you imagine the fun one would have reading this aloud!?!?

Unknown said...

Oh just wait til you get my next wip--I'm totally adding the flame part. ;)

Rose Cunningham said...

OMG! That sounds like such an awesome sappy book! I will definitely look into seeing if the library has it...

Related Posts with Thumbnails