Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Five


I'm SO excited for Undercovers! I've missed Alias. Yay spy shows!

In case you missed it I've joined forces with 3 awesome YA writers to form a collaborative short story blog Tangled Fiction. The first part of our monthly story posts on Tuesday and it's pretty creepy!

I'm only slightly embarrassed to admit that I'm kind of excited that Camp Rock 2 premieres tonight. It's no Glee but it will hopefully tide me over til Glee starts!

Speaking of Glee, I'm SO HAPPY that Jane Lynch won the Emmy for her role as Sue Sylvester. I think she's genius.

The song I can't get out of my head this week is:

I Am - Christina Aguilera

3 comments:

Amie Borst said...

i'm happy it's a 3 day weekend! woot!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I don't watch much TV so I can't share the joy, but I am so happy to have the extra day this weekend! :-)

Kathi Oram Peterson said...

I loved Alias. I'll have to give Undercovers a try. Thanks for the heads up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails