Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - 1

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week is from Meridian by Amber Kizer
I fell to the road, tears streaking my cheeks as flashes of each person's life played like disjointed movie trailers in my mind. Mom lifted and dragged me farther and farther away. p. 11

3 comments:

Nise' said...

I'm intrigued! What happened? Great teaser.

Valerie Kemp said...

Without giving too much away, I'll say that she was just witness to a huge, intentional car accident. So far it's a really interesting book. I'm not too far into it yet, and didn't want to spoil myself so I picked a random page from near the beginning.

Lisa said...

That is definitely intriguing! Great teaser.

My teaser is here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails