Saturday, August 15, 2009

Show Me 5 Saturday!




That's A Novel Idea just started this fun new meme!

Here are the rules:
Each Saturday You will post the answer to these questions. The number indicates the number of answers you will provide.

1 Book you read and/or reviewed this week
2 Words that describe the book
3 Settings where it took place or characters you met
4 Things you liked and/or disliked about it
5 Stars or less for your rating?

1. Reality Check by Peter Abrahams
2. YA, Mystery
3. Cody, Colorado, Vermont
4. Liked: sense of place, realistic characters Disliked: main characters continuous low opinion of his intelligence, mystery too easy (for reader)
5. 3 stars

1 comment:

Alipet813 said...

Thanks for playing! This was my first visit to your blog. I will be back. I am interested in YA for myself and for my 14 yo daughter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails