Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Five


The first of our new weekly short stories at Tangled Fiction is complete! I posted Part 3 of IN THE CARDS this morning. (And at the Tangled Fiction Livejournal Community) Check it out and let us know what you think!

I decided to put NaNoWriMo on pause. I'm thisclose to finishing my revisions on IMAGINARY HEART and I don't want to lose the momentum. Once my revisions are done and sent off I'll think about my NaNo project. Good luck to everyone who's pushing through!

I know I need three more things but my brain is on my revisions and I got nothing. Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Karen Amanda Hooper said...

I'm in revision mode too this month. No Nano for me either. Good luck with your writing!

vampgirlx90 said...

Hello Fellow Blogger! Wanted to show some love and say your blog is wonderful. I myself just started a new blog and could really use your support. Return the favor and become a follower?

pruesbookblog.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails