Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Twitter Chat Tomorrow (and other cool things!)

I'm excited to announce that tomorrow night, (Thursday, December 13th) I will be participating in a twitter chat hosted by the Mundie Moms and featuring some awesome YA authors!

Here are the details:

Who:


If you haven't noticed, there's a theme going on here. Most of us are from Michigan.

When: Thursday, December 13th at 9 PM EST - (It will last about an hour.)

What: Twitter chat - We will discuss our work, answer writing questions, giveaway stuff, and generally have fun!

Where: Under the hashtag #MundieChat

Which brings me to that other cool thing I mentioned. It appears that DEFY THE DARK has a release date - JUNE 18, 2013 - and IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!! *dies* And my name is even on the listing! I'm going to be in a real live book! With a hardcover and everything!

You can pre-order it right now, in both hardcover and paperback, from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and The Book Depository!

So, how are these two things connected? Well, I'll be giving away two hardcover copies of DEFY THE DARK during the chat - one which I will ship internationally. And I will even sign them, you know, if you want. So, be sure to come join in the fun tomorrow! (Learn more about DEFY THE DARK at DefyTheDark.com.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails